The decoration of the garden is one of the most pleasant activities, but, at the same time, it’s a great money and time eater. Fortunately, you can make serious savings when you decorate the garden. You just have to know what to do to protect your budget without making compromises from the quality of the materials. Here are several tricks which help you decorating your garden with little money.
1. Make a well developed plan. If you want the budget dedicated to the decoration of the garden to be a decent one, the best way is to take time to figure out a plan. Sketch on the paper how you’d like you garden to look like, where you want the flowerbeds to be placed, how you’d like the alley to look and where you would place the vegetable garden. This way, you avoid buying plants there don’t fit where you want, but at the same time you avoid the possible errors that could determine you to spend extra money. On the Internet, you may find many decorative ideas for smaller budgets.
2. Analyze the prices. Sometimes, they can be different from shop to shop, so, if you want to save money when decorating your garden, ideally is to compare the prices. You don’t need to choose the cheapest price, if it reveals a doubtful quality of the materials you want being used into your garden.
3. Don’t answer to temptations. In the field of garden arrangements you will find many temptations, from exotic plants which look awesome, to modern pieces of furniture. Before spending your money on them, think if they are truly necessary to you. The exotic plants, for example, are very environmental pretentious and their maintenance costs a lot. A stylish and beautiful garden can be obtained by using common plants too. The ornamental grass and the juicy plants look sensational and need just minimal care.
4. Collect the seeds of vegetables and flowers. Collecting them helps you have an esthetic and productive garden year after year. Instead of buying tomatoes seedlings which costs enough, you may use the seeds to obtain your own seedlings.
5. Recycle where necessary. In the arrangement of the garden, the old things look sometimes better than the newer ones, since they offer a plus of authenticity to the place. Moreover, recycling and giving a new use to old things is also very trendy these days on the purpose of saving money.
6. Stylize the front part of the house. For a beautiful yard, it is important to create a harmony between the aspect of the garden and that of the house. The flowers may improve the design of the dwelling place and can transform an old construction into an eye-catching one. On this purpose, the way you combine the flowers is essential. Thus, you have to create in your yard a central point that attracts the guests’ eyes. For that, you may surround your garden with a hedge and to plant your favorite flowers in its interior. You may place the same flowers around the house and also on the alley that leads to the entrance of the house so that to create continuity and to create a link between the house and the garden.
7. Create an imposing garden. The shrubs and the hanging baskets of flowers will help you to create an imposing garden. You’ll not only obtain an impressive garden, but you’ll also get a diversified color palette that lights up and cherishes the yard. It would be better if three types of plants at a time are placed in each basket that can be hanged on some pillars for an interesting final outcome. The incredible combination of colors makes the bouquet in the basket to light up the garden and it is also helpful in improving your state of mind. Besides, the shrubs planted around harmoniously complete the landscape.