You have an hour of cooking time and aren’t so sure what to prepare for today’s lunch or dinner? Try the Chicken A La Gloria, a creamy dish of chicken which will instantly become your family’s favorite recipe. A delicious plate which will make you love chicken even more (if you haven’t already). In order to make this happen, you will need this list of materials:
- three pieces of boneless and filleted chicken breasts;
- a third of a coup of flour;
- a couple tablespoons of butter;
- three tablespoons of veggie oil;
- eight ounces of sliced mushrooms;
- a small can of condensed cream of mushroom soup;
- six slices of Muenster cheese;
- three tablespoons of chopped parsley;
- half a cup of sherry wine;
- salt and pepper;
While the oven heats to 350°F, prepare the chicken by seasoning it and lightly coating the sides with flour. Brown both sides of the chicken in a pan and put it in a baking dish – ready to go into the oven. Don’t wash the pan though. Use it to melt the butter with mushrooms until the latter become golden-brown. Next, pour in the wine and let it cook in for a couple of minutes. Mix in the mushroom soup and milk in the end.
Pour the entire content over the chicken and make it ready for baking by covering it with some foil. Leave in the oven for half an hour and remove it for some minutes in order to cover each piece of chicken with a slice of cheese. Leave it to bake for another couple of minutes. Remove from the oven for good and sprinkle some parsley over it. Delicious!