- 15 ounces of whole milk Ricotta cheese;
- half a cup of confectioners’ sugar;
- a couple tablespoons of white sugar;
- a teaspoon of vanilla extract;
- a quarter of a cup of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips;
- a pack of Pillsbury fridge pie crust;
- some flour for dusting the working area;
- three tablespoons of natural sugar;
- a teaspoon of cinnamon;
To make the filling, use the first four ingredients together with an electric mixer to transform them into a creamy solution. Make sure they are blended well. Put the contents into a piping bag (one gallon should suffice) and place in the fridge while you prepare the cups. Now unroll the crust and sprinkle cinnamon and natural sugar over them. Cut out circles out of the crust and place each shape of about 3 inches in diameter into the cupcake pan. Don’t grease the cups beforehand!
Now put into the oven for ten minutes and allow the crust-cups to cool off. Remove them from the pan and take out the piping bag from the fridge. Begin filling each cup and sprinkle the chocolate chips together with powdered sugar over the entire batch. Make sure you fill the cups shortly before you serve them; this way, they won’t get soggy. Bon appetite!
Video directions here ..