Desserts don’t magically appear in your fridge, especially if you don’t want to give any money to a baker or pastry. Be ready for any weekend laziness by preparing this very tasteful piece of dessert. The Strawberry Cheesecake Bars are so great and easy to make, you will be making this to last you for the whole month. We don’t recommend it, but when you’ll grab a bite, there won’t be any cheesecake left after a week’s time. Here is what you need to have and do.
- a dozen Medjool dates;
- one and a half cups of brown rice cereal flakes;
- an eighth of a cup of toasted hazelnuts;
- two tablespoons of coconut oil (melted);
- 750 grams of cottage cheese;
- a teaspoon of vanilla extract;
- three tablespoons of raw honey;
- a bit of cinnamon;
- ten gelatin sheets;
- three tablespoons of boiling water;
- a cup of fresh strawberries;
Begin with the crust. Make this by soaking pitted dates for 10 minutes in some water and put them in a food processor…check all details in the link below..