Don’t look no more for an awesome culinary idea. The Jellybean Bread is exactly the recipe you was looking for to impress your friends and kids as well. With the instructions provided, you can make this colorful type of bread at home. In order to make one large braided loaf you will need 2 large eggs (beaten), half a cup of lemon juice, plus the zest of one lemon, 1/4 cup warm water, half a tablespoon of sugar, three quarters of a teaspoon of salt, a tablespoon of active dry yeast, 1/3 cup of honey, a tablespoon of oil, 2 and a half cups of all-purpose flour, 6 pastel shades of gel food coloring, one egg white beaten with a teaspoon of water. Follow the photo tutorial to learn how.
1. Divide the batter in 6 balls and dye them
2. Roll each in 16-inches long strands and slightly taper the ends
3. Line them in the colors of the rainbow, pinch the top and start weaving the strand on the right towards left over 2 strands
4. Then under one strand and over the other 2 strands; repeat the steps for each strand
5. Pinch the ends together and tuck under the batter