Being a parent takes so much of your energy and the time left for yourself is so little. But it’s rewarding to see a smile on your young one’s face when you surprise him or her with a cute dessert. So, if you have an hour and a half in the morning at disposal for making an awesome surprise, prepare the ultimate piece of dessert for a change. Here are the instructions for baking a delightful 8-inch square Kit-Kat Oreo Cheesecake.
- 200 grams of crushed Oreo biscuits;
- 15 pieces of quartered Oreo cookies;
- one bar of Kit Kat chocolate wafer;
- 50 grams of unsalted melted butter;
- 750 grams of cream cheese;
- 130 grams of sugar;
- half a tablespoon of vanilla essence;
- three eggs;
- 200 grams of whipped cream;
- a teaspoon of cocoa powder;
- a tablespoon of water;
photo credit: chunkycooky.com
Surprise! The most delicious Kit Kat Oreo cheesecake can be served!