Offering someone you love or care about a nice pack of chocolate candies will not necessarily do magic. When you apply extra care, like wrapping the chocolate into a beautiful carnation-look-alike bouquet, that’s when a simple gift as candy can turn into an impressive attention. For this project you will need, besides the chocolate candies, some beautiful crepe paper, wide and narrow ribbon, some floral wire and floral tape, BBQ stick, a pair of scissors and one of pliers, decorative green plants as well as bow, and last but not leas cellophane spray grid gift wrapping sheet. The following 9 steps will guide you to an appealing result.
1. Cut the floral wire and narrow ribbon into pieces
2. Prepare the crepe paper into the specified measurements
3. Wrap the chocolate candy
4. Use the floral wire to attach to the bud
5. Tie with the narrow ribbon previously cut
6. Open the top side so they’ll look like carnation flowers
7. Use the floral tape to tie up a few buds onto the BBQ stick
8. Make a bouquet with the cellophane and wide ribbon
9. Attach the bow and voila!