If Halloween is that time of the year that you will stress about constantly – in terms of home interior design – be ready for all of this to change for the better. The solution we suggest you implement this year isn’t costly and will also fulfill the purpose of decorating and entertaining any guest that crosses your door. Meet the pine-cone spider! Both scary and cute at the same time, this simple idea allows you to transform a regular pine-cone into a lovely decoration. The neat thing about such a DIY project is that even kids can help with making it. This cute piece of decoration will surely put a big smile on faces, whilst scaring you in the first place, of course. It also combines using natural materials in the home décor, which is perfect for the autumn style of interior design. Follow the instructions in the tutorial and you can make a few of these cute pieces over the weekend.
The Egg Collecting Apron – A Beautiful Alternative to the Basket February 21, 2017
Bad Buds – Plants NOT To Grow Together February 18, 2017
Lasagna Trio Pan February 9, 2017
Newborn Baby Wrap Swaddle Blanket February 9, 2017
How To Repurpose A Table Into A Dog Bed February 8, 2017
- Carlyn Lister: I just love ur ideas, the are all so informative & useful....
- Bindy: Bet it doesn't cater for the larger size mummies!! AUS 22 and ove...
- Brigitte: I tried with my kids didn't work...
- Patricia: I went to my mortgage company credit union, they have never heard...
- bella: joe i am 11 and even i know that 9x9=81 duuuuuuhhhhh...