Muscle related problems are so present nowadays, when office jobs are taking a toll on peoples’ backs and necks. In this context, it is important to stretch every day. Whether it’s in the morning, during a coffee break, or after you get out of the workplace, a proper session of stretching will reduce the pain and also the risk of injuries you can suffer. Breathing too should be an important part of stretching, so all you should do is concentrate on having an natural exercise-flow throughout. We have found a collection of very interesting and self-explanatory images showcasing the impact of a particular exercise on a specific muscle group. Check out the pictures featured here to learn more about the muscle groups you’re exercising while stretching. Share the piece of information with your friends.
1. Camel Pose / 2. Wide Forward Fold
3. Frog Pose / 4. Wide Side Lunge Pose
5. Butterfly Stretch / 6. Forearm Extensor Stretch
7. Lateral Side Flexion of the Neck / 8. Neck Rotation Stretch
9. Neck Extension Stretch / 10. Lateral Side Flexion of the Neck with Hand Assistance