If you are a mom to be, first of all congratulations as this will be the most beautiful period of your life. Second of all, once the baby is born you will need to organize your time efficiently in order to keep track of everything and to care for your child. A newborn comes with a lot of responsibility and also with a lot of patience, so you are probably going to need some help. To make your life easier and to make parenting a beautiful experience, here are some great diagrams that can help you accomplish this. For example, display a diagram on the wall that reminds you of how important is to make a few exercises during pregnancy. It is also important to have a right posture, while pregnant so use this chart to remind you of that.
When the baby is coming, you will need to have a hospital bag prepared and this next chart will serve as a guide so you can organize your bag in time, before the baby comes. It is important to eat healthy while breast feeding as this will benefit your baby too. Follow this diagram and try to eat lots of healthy and nutritive foods. When travelling with a car, your baby needs to be kept safe, so you will be needing a car seat. This next diagram shows how to place your baby in the seat and how to keep him/her safe while in the car. Take a look below for more useful diagrams and print the ones that are the most helpful.
1. The ultimate guide for exercising during the third trimester of pregnancy
2. Practice your posture.
3. Hospital bag .. for mom..
4. Baby on a Budget – The Barest Bare Essentials
5. Learn how to swaddle the babe.
6. What to Eat & What to Avoid While Breastfeeding
7. A simple child-harness safety guide:
8. More tips for a rear-facing car seat:
9. CPR for Infants (Age <1)
10. A Baby’s Foot
11.Kid’s Clothing Size Tools & Shopping Lists
12. A simple nutrition guide: (via toddlertastes.blogspot.com.au)
13. Teething chart: ( via finds.hellobee.com )
14. BABY PROOFING
15. Your Baby’s Signs of Hunger
16. The Baby Boom: Your Newborn Survival Kit (Infographic)
17. The 5 Stages of Teething, An Illustrated Guide
19. What to feed your baby at different ages:
20. Weaning chart
21. How Much Sleep Do Children Need?
22. Strategies Assisting You With Sleep Training Your Baby (Infographic)
23. Milestones Matter, Early Childhood Development