Here’s 15 ideas for Christmas that will make your life easier… all you need to do is to see what do you miss..and surely you will find here some alternative..
1. Use plastic cups to neatly store your ornaments.
2. Wrap Christmas lights around a hanger to keep them from getting tangled.
3. In just 6 simple steps, you can transform an ordinary nail coloring to an extravagant yet elegant artwork..
4. Freeze whipped cream on a cookie sheet and use a cookie cutter to make hot chocolate hearts.
5. Store your ice cream in a plastic bag to keep it soft and ready to serve.
6. Christmas candy sleighs make cheap and easy gifts for kids and teachers.
7. Pumpkin Snowmen Welcome You to our Home this Christmas!!!
8. Jars of candy cane Play-Doh makes an insanely easy gift for children…
9. Cookie Cutter Fudge. Here’s a sweet gift for someone with everything. Place cookie cutters and fudge into cellophane gift bags, and tie with ribbons.
10. Making a Christmas tree from chocolate bars…
11. Well, for those of you who chose to be eco-friendly this Christmas and not buy a tree, there are some cute ideas of how to make a Christmas tree out of books.