Life-hacks are commonly known as tricks which you use in everyday life in order to improve the way you interact with the environment and with regular things. We found 14 of these tricks which involve rather dull and day-to-day things. This sort of tricks range from simple to complex and you can easily categorize them according to the room in your home. Without any further a due, let’s start the count down.
1. Let’s start with something very simple, like the holes in a box of aluminum foil. They are placed there in order to make it easy for you to rip off the sheets and not ruin the whole roll by taking it out of the box.
2. A neat trick will show you how a plastic cup of apple sauce can be eaten without a spoon, and not get all dirty. How, you ask? Just fashion the lid into a spoon, making sure the edges are not the actual edges of the lid so you don’t cut yourself in it.
3. A very useful balancing trick is placing the peanut butter jar upside down, in order to distribute the oil evenly throughout. The butter will be much tastier this way.
4. In the bathroom department, make sure you use the right tools for their designed purposes. Like the plunger with the flat rim that works properly for sinks not toilets!
5. Not all of these tricks will come in handy in your common routine, but it is good to know them so the next time you are about to eat some Chinese food, you will be the clever one to fold out the cardboard containers into plates, the thing for which they were designed to do in the first place.
6. Place toothpaste in the size of a pea and just on the tip of the brush in order to not waste much of the paste.
7. Maybe not knowing that the toppings from the Greek yoghurt are supposed to be folded into the rest of the yoghurt not have a spoon jam into it won’t make your life worst, but it is good to know.